FULL CLASSIC ANTARCTICA 2019
5th January, 2019 to 19th January, 2019 (15 days) Cost: $19500pp/ts Optional Extension to Iguaza Falls $2000pp/ts
There is nowhere on earth more breathtaking and untouched.
This is a once in a lifetime adventure, and with only 4 seats remaining you cannot delay in booking this most special of trips.
* Price is plus air and subject to change due to fluctuations in US currency *
Limited Seats ADVENTURES IN THAILAND
30th January, 2019 to 13th February, 2019 (15 days) Cost: $6160pp/ts SS: $1110 extra Chiang Mai Flower Festival
You are invited to spend 15 days discovering adventures in Thailand. Our tour includes:
* Dinner at the Bi-yoke Sky, the most elevated restaurant in Thailand
* Some of the most impressive architecture in Asia featuring the Grand Palace and Wat-Phra-Keow
* Dinner at Siam-Niramitr including a spectacular performance of Thailand's art and cultural heritage
* DamnernSaduak District where farmers and small holders trade their goods within the Famous Floating Markets
* Kanchanaburi visit War Cemetery of the allied prisoners of World War II, PBRC-Death Railway Museum and Research Centre and the world famous bridge on the River Kwai
* Erawan Waterfalls and the emerald green ponds
* Ayutthaya city founded in 1350 by King U-Thong and Sukhothai kingdom
* Lampang and Wat Phrathat Lampang Luang a paradigm of the temple building of Lanna
* The Wang River, surrounded by chains of mountains and Pa-Yao Lake
* Golden Triangle where the borders of Thailand, Myammar and Loas meet
* Travel by long tail boat and step foot on Laos country and the Hall of Opium
* DoiSutThep peak with the most sacred temple to the north containing the holy relic of Lord Buddha
* Mae Sa Elephant Camp to witness the elephants bathing prior to their performance
* The Long Neck Tribe wandering through their village experiencing their way of life
* Dinner at Khan-Toke a Northern Thai folk dance show in Traditional dressage
*** The Chiang Mai Flower Festival ***
* Dinner at Phuket Fantasea. Featuring the Feast at the grand buffet with offerings fit for a king and be spellbound at the Las Vegas style theatrical show with state of the art technology and magical special effects
* Luxury cruise to one of Phukets top tour destinations Phang-nga Bay, better known as James Bond Island
* The stilted fishing village of Pannyi Island and ThumLod grotto
Get your expression of interest in now! There are limited seats for this stunning opportunity to discover why Thailand is one of the most popular destinations in the world.
Contact the office ASAP!!!
DON'T MISS OUT SRI LANKA
27th February, 2019 to 13th March, 2019 (15 days) Cost: $TBA
Sri Lanka has been such a popular destination that we find the need to offer it again in 2019. No two days throughout our itinerary will be the same. This Pearl of the Ocean is small but offers so much. We will encounter wonderful wildlife, beautiful beaches, tantalizing tea plantations, history from the beginning of time, an abundance of waterfalls and a culture that is so endearing it will be difficult to leave.
Not to mention some of the tastiest food in the world! We will stay at some of the best accommodation in the country and be looked after by top class professionals.
CANADA, ALASKA AND THE YUKON
24th May, 2019 Cost: $TBA
This breathtakingly beautiful destination takes us to areas with some of the most picturesque scenery we are ever going to see anywhere in the world. We cover Vancouver, White pass and the Yukon railway to Skagway, Dawson City and the majestic Denali National Park. We take a 7 day inside passage cruise and visit Kamloops and Jasper. We spend time on the ice and on the Rocky Mountaineer train. We stay in top class accommodation including a Chateau.
There are lots of inclusions as we travel around areas not always visited, on our customised itinerary perfected just for us.
NO ORDINARY TOUR AFRICA
Date To Be Advised Cost: $TBA
There is no doubt this will be one of the most memorable two weeks of our travelling lives. This trip has everything you could have ever imagined Africa to offer ? wildlife, luxury, cultural learning and so much more. We experience city life, bush life and opulence along the way. We see one of the wonders of the world at Victoria Falls, the Big Five of the animal world and get a glimpse into the lives of the Masai Mara. Ending with an island paradise this trip could almost not get any better!
Ring for more specific details.
COMING SEPTEMBER 2019
EUROPEAN RIVER CRUISE
Date To Be Advised Cost: $TBA
Click Express Interest below to express your interest in this tour!