Excellent Value! Limited Places! SPECTACULAR SABAH (THE LAND BELOW THE WIND)
3rd September, 2018 to 14th September, 2018 (12 days) Cost: $4549pp/ts SS: $1030 extra
See the very best sights, immerse yourself in colourful culture and witness the diverse wildlife of Sabah ? all this and more on our unique fully escorted over 50's tour to 'the Land Below the Wind'.
Sabah, Malaysian North Borneo ? rich in tradition, history, nostalgic in experience and offers a myriad of culinary delights.
With approximately 32 indigenous people groups, all of distinctive heritage, Sabah is a melting pot of culture and people, all offering a natural warmth and genuine friendliness that makes visitors feel especially welcome.
Rainforests and wetlands offer the visitor an exciting world of living treasures ? and all so surprisingly accessible. Spot the orang-utan, Proboscis monkey, diverse birdlife, and if you're lucky, even the world's smallest elephant the Borneo Pygmy Elephant and even possibly the world's smallest bear, the Sun Bear.
North Borneo Railway
Historic Sandakan tour, including Agnes Keith's House
Game of croquet on lawn at picturesque English Tea House
Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabitation Centre
Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
Unique Sun Bear Conservation Centre
2 nights at Borneo Nature Lodge
Sunset and sunrise wildlife cruises on Kinabatangan River
Overnight stay Sabah Tea Plantation
Concert performed by local children
Kundasang War Memorial
Village visit & traditional lunch
Mount Kinabalu Botanical Garden
Kota Kinabalu city sights tour
2 nights finale at luxurious 5 star Shangri La Tanjung Aru Resort
Return Economy Airfares from Sydney to Kota Kinabalu with Singapore Airlines
One way economy airfare from Kota Kinabalu to Sandakan
All touring in private airconditioned coach
All meals (except 2 lunches)
Courtesy Singapore Airport Lounge access (on return flight only)
All sightseeing, activities and entrance fees as specified in tour itinerary
3rd October, 2018 to 11th October, 2018 (9 days) Cost: $6565pp/ts SS: $980 extra Barbara Invites you to join her for a Fantastic Adventure!
*** Pay your Deposit before 15th MARCH 2018 to receive your EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $100.00 off ***
Price is subject to change. Minimum number apply.
* 8 nights accommodation
* 8 cooked breakfasts
* 8 dinners included at hotels or surrounding restaurants
* 5 included lunches
* 48 seater coach for the duration of the touring
* English speaking guide/tour manager to accompany the group
* Return Ferry to Amedee Island (45 mins each way)
* Glass bottom boat ride from Amedee Island
* Welcome drink before lunch
* Buffet lunch included day 2 including white and red wine
* Island activities such as snorkelling and demonstrations of local traditions included
* Noumea city tour on Tchou Tchou train with a professional guide
* Entry to Aquarium in Noumea
* Entry to World War 11 museum
* Entry to Tjbaou cultural centre
* 2 hour cooking class - 2 recipes of cookies (water, juice, tea/coffee supplied)
* Cheese and wine tasting with French delicatessen products
* Melanesian house and customs tour
* Gift of braided hat and coconut drink
* Tasting of a traditional dish ? Bougna
* Entry to Bourail museum
* Tour of cattle farm in Bourail
* BBQ lunch at cattle farm
VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA
15th October, 2018 to 30th October, 2018 (16 days) Cost: $5820pp/ts SS: $1350 extra
Vietnam is a place of contrasts - 5 star luxury resorts and shanty towns, stunning village scenery, mountains rising out of the sea and the estuaries of the Mekong Delta. In fact it's a place for sensory overload - the smells, the sights and nothing compares with the delicious food! The locals are very friendly and the history is astounding - both ancient and the more recent "American War".
Come and join Aldinga Tours for the most amazing holiday - you'll love every minute of it!
FULL CLASSIC ANTARCTICA 2019
5th January, 2019 to 19th January, 2019 (15 days) Cost: $19500pp/ts Optional Extension to Iguaza Falls $2000pp/ts
There is nowhere on earth more breathtaking and untouched.
This is a once in a lifetime adventure, and with only 4 seats remaining you cannot delay in booking this most special of trips.
* Price is plus air and subject to change due to fluctuations in US currency *
CANADA AND ALASKA
Date To Be Advised Cost: $TBA May 2019
EUROPEAN RIVER CRUISE
Date To Be Advised Cost: $TBA
Click Express Interest below to express your interest in this tour!